The human body often requires cleaning to function normally
For this reason, people apply various cleaning methods, ranging from skin cleansing, the expulsion of harmful substances from the body, Revamping of internal organs and conservation of inner beauty.
The benefits of cleaning with soup
Soup is one of the cleanest food that you eat in your life. The soup is full of nutrients that help the body stay healthy. detoxification of the body will help improve the liver, kidneys, lymph system, lungs, and skin. cleaning with a soup ensures that the body enters spices, fatty acids, amino acids, and stimulates the immune system. full of fiber, soup is an excellent source of energy and can control weight, regulate sugar and mental health. Soup with plenty of vegetables containing complex carbohydrates and fruits contain a sugar which provides that the energy flow through the body. Some of the benefits of cleansing the body with soup are: reduces inflammation, increases energy levels, prevent diseases, regenerate cells, regulates weight, and cleans the skin.
How to do it the right way
Proper cleaning with soup, usually lasts from 1-3 days. The first phase begins with one day a month later stage lasts three days. The quantity that you need from five to six soup during the day. Try to make a soup full of vegetables which contain all the healthy ingredients. This will give your body enough energy to overcome all your liabilities and stay awake and healthy. Do not forget to drink water all the time. Water eliminates toxins from the body and the water that is retained in the body and allows you to stay flexible.
Prepare the soup for a few days in advance, it will help you to better organize your time.
The method of preparation of your detox soup
The book is full of recipes healthy recipes and refreshing soup, full of fiber and good taste.
- Choose whether to make a bone broth or vegetable broth.
- Add healthy spices: ginger, garlic, cinnamon, cumin, turmeric …
- Then goes greens and vegetables: spinach, kale, onions, carrots, zucchini, leeks…
- Chunky vegetables is always a good choice, such as sweet potatoes, plantain, beets, parsnips, acorn squash, butternut squash, beets…
- Do not forget to add protein: beans, lentils, nuts …
- Other ingredients that can be added: olive oil, avocado oil, ghee, coconut oil…
- These healthy fats that enter the body, helps the body to better utilize imported vegetables.
- The next step: blend all.
Three amazing recipes for detox soup:
DETOX BROCCOLI SOUP
- 2.5 cups of broccoli florets
- 2 cups of various vegetables
- half tablespoons of sea salt
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 onion, stewed nice
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of collagen (optional).
First of all, heat the coconut oil in a saucepan, add the onion, celery sticks, and broccoli. Cook and stir 5 minutes.
Add broth, leave the soup to a boil and leave to simmer on the stove.
CARROT-GINGER DETOX SOUP
- 2 pounds carrots, chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Sea salt, black pepper, and onion powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of fresh, grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 onions, peeled and chopped
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons of collagen powder (optional)
First, in a frying pan put a carrot, ginger, and garlic. Let the ingredients to boil and leave it to simmer on the stove. The next step, add the onion and melted butter in a frying pan, stew until it gets the color of caramel. Ingredients and the onion add in a blender and blend until all smooth. Lastly, add the coconut milk and spices and mix well.
RED LENTIL DETOX SOUP
- ¼ cup coconut oil, ghee, or olive oil
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 4.5 cups bone or vegetable broth
- 1-inch fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup red lentils, rinsed
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- Coconut cream for topping (optional)
A first step, heat the oil to medium temperature. In a pot, add chopped apples, sweet potatoes, onions, and carrots. Let the onions and vegetables cook until the onion crystallize, about 10 minutes. Add ginger, lentils, peppers and chili powder. Bring the soup to a boil and then cook all until softened about half an hour. Allow to simmer and add water if necessary. Finally, add the coconut cream to taste.