Whenever we are sick or exhausted we take a banana. This tropic fruit is easy to buy any time of the year and has numerous health benefits.
Here are more of the health benefits that bananas offer to you:
Besides being very nutritious, bananas protect from kidney cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis and blindness, they can relieve morning sickness and it is believed that bananas can improve your mental health.
These are the 10 benefits that will motivate you to include bananas in your diet:
- Bananas contain a lot of potassium that improves the brain function, so whenever you need to concentrate more, make sure you eat a banana first.
- Bananas can improve your blood and relieve anemia because they contain a lot of iron.
- Also, this fruit will prevent and protect you from kidney cancer and it will also protect the eyes against macular degeneration. Because it increases calcium absorption it will be helpful in building strong bones.
- Bananas can protect you from the heart attack and stroke because they are high in potassium and low in salt.
- Bananas have the ability to normalize bowel motility because they are high in fiber.
- Bananas produce stress-relieving relaxation and can regulate blood sugar and that will improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms.
- Vitamin B-6 is found in bananas and helps reduce swelling. Also, this fruit strengthens the nervous system and help the production of white blood cells.
- It is recommended by experts to eat a banana before exercise.
- The bananas effectively prevent calcium loss which means you will have stronger bones and sufficient calcium level.
- Bananas can help you in the case of depression because they contain high levels of tryptophan and that is going to be converted into serotonin.