What’s nicer than relaxing in a bathtub full of hot water and scented foam in the cold time of year? Try some of the local recipes for aromatic baths and effervescent beads made from natural ingredients.
Since the essential oils are not soluble in water, is not good either drip them directly into the water. Drops remain on the surface of the water, sticking to the skin and bath and creates a potential threat in the bathroom, because if you fall on the tiles, they become very slippery. skin, drops of aromatic oil could damage due to irritative operation of large concentrations of oil. Therefore, the oil should be scatter into tiny droplets, and to do that, we need emulsifiers. The best natural emulsifiers, one of them is lecithin, which in large quantities found in soya cream. Cow’s milk, soy milk, cow sour cream, salt and honey are not good emulsifiers, so do not use them for making bath with essential oils. However, the honey can be added to the bath that you made with soy cream.
Up to 40 drops of essential oils mix with 100 ml soy cream. For dry skin, or if you add sea salt, which is a slight dryness, it is in the blend to add 1-2 teaspoons of a cold-pressed vegetable oil, which will simultaneously nurture the skin. All Mix with a spoon for about 5 minutes, then vortex in a closed bottle for about 2 minutes. When the tub filled with water, dilute to taste a handful of sea salt, which will help draw toxins from the body, add a slide only when the tub filled.
TYPES OF BATHS
About 38°C, good for intensifying the work of sweat glands, which is desirable if you have a cold or the flu. In such a bath, add a stimulating oil – Tea tree or ravensara. After such a bath, go to bed and have a good sweat.
RELAXING OR CALMING BATHS
From 29°C to 34°C, serve us to calm and relaxation.
From 18°C to 24°C, stimulate, awaken and refresh. Stimulating essential oils are rosemary, cineol chemotype or verbenon, eucalyptus radiate, pine … In such baths have the best effect, because the warmer cancels their stimulation.
* Calming Bath
– 15 drops of lavender – (Lavanda officinalis)
– 15 drops of mandarin fruit – (Citrus reticulata)
if desired, in this bath can add 2 dl of essential oils Vetiver – (Vetiveria zizanoides), which is extremely soothing.
* Bath for stimulating circulation and stimulation
– 15 drops of rosemary chemotype 1,8 cineol – (Rosmarinus officinalis)
– 10 drops of cypress – (Cupressus sempervirens)
– 6 drops of oil of cloves – (Syzzgium aromaticum)
* Bath for tired and swollen feet
– 20 drops of oil Atlas cedar – (Cedrus atlanticus)
– 15 drops petit grain bitter orange – (Citrus aruantium var)
* Bath for painful menstruation
– 15 drops of essential oil clary sage – (Salvia scllarea)
– 8 drops of basil chemotype metal – kavikol – (Ocimum basilicum)
– 8 drops of geranium bourbon – (Pelargonium xasperum)
* Bath of rosemary
For one bath 1-2 tablespoons of rosemary oil. Excellent for anemia, menopause and diabetes.
* Bath of chamomile
You need ½ to 1 kg of chamomile flowers, which are overlaid with 4 to 6 liters of boiling water and leave covered for 1 hour. Strain the mixture, pour into the tub and refill with cold or warm water if necessary. This bath is good for colds, pain in the stomach and eczema.